March 15, 2009

Hold me back cause I am PISSED!!!

So dh has this cousin, Brian. Apparently Brian thinks we should sit around waiting for him to bless us with his presence. We rarely answer our phones for anyone, its not just him. Well, he's tried to teach us a lesson before by showing up on our doorstep if we dont answer the phone. Well, for me personally, if I'm not expecting you, then I will NOT open the door. I dont give a shit. If your rude enough to show up unexpected then I'll be rude enough to not answer the door. I swear if I'm ever home alone and he shows up he will surely bang and pound on the door, pissed knowing that we're home. I would have no trouble calling the cops on his ass.

So anyway, today apparently he called while I was in the shower and dh was at the store with the kids. He left an asshole message about how he needs his books from dh and to leave them outside. Then as I got out if the shower the phone rang. I knew dh was back then and he choose not to answer it. Of course it was Brian. he left a horribly nasty message this time, swearing and such. That just put me into a rage. I hate that mother fucker so much. Who the fuck is he to tell US off??? So sorry we have lives and cannot be there for every time you want us. Its not like we even have any real relationship with him. We maybe see him twice a year and for mere minutes at that.

He showed up here with his two buddies on their Harley's. Its taking everything in me to not go outside and kick his fucking ass! Oh I am so beyond pissed off at that asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment