January 26, 2009

Life sucks

I'm in that deep dark pit of despair again. Thanks to dh. I've finally told him that I see my way out of this hell. I've finally told him I feel nothing for him. He's been begging my forgiveness. I want to. But I dont know how. He's done so much shit to me, I dont know how to get past it all. Even after the huge fight we had all weekend he is still going to work late tonight. After I was sick in bad all day, he still put in for the overtime when he knew I was sick and could really use him at home to help with the kids. Just another example of how I come last in his world.

Where do I go from here? I'm so scared about having to live on my own. I dont know how I can do it. I'm scared to death...

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find some answers. Hugs to you. ((( ))) Men just do NOT get it...ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did he did he do? I have to say that reading your blog I feel like I am reading my own thoughts. Except my daytime tv lineup is different. ;)

    I should have commented earlier because I have been reading, but I am just really lazy when it comes to logging in ...or putting my thoughts into words.

    ReplyDelete