January 14, 2009

Man guilt...

So, now we're in the next phase of the argument. I say that because it always goes the same way. Now he realizes what a jerk he has been. He feels terrible. He bought me a nice card and a butterfly collectible. It was really nice, but I know he just did it cause he feels guilty. I still have so much anger towards him. Its going to take a long time to get over this.

I'm tired of always wondering who he's with. He says he's working late, who knows... His FB had some girl posting on his wall. I dont know her. He says he works with her. She posted something on his wall that to me, appeared to be flirting. She asked him if he's "going to the party?" Ummm, who the fuck are you and what fucking party??? he says its a retirement party for someone at work. Whatever. I'm tired of being alone all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment