November 11, 2008

Can You believe this shit?

Have you seen that new show The Doctors? I happened to catch it the other day. They were talking about drugs and alcohol in teens. They said three things that just blew me away.

1. Women are soaking tampons in vodka and inserting them in their vag and their ass. I guess it gets you drunker faster because it doesnt get processed thru the liver. Can you say "WHAT THE FUCK???????"

2. Teens are doing beer bongs up their asses. Again "WHAT THE FUCK????" I know they did it on Jackass. But come on. So is this how teen parties go now? "hey man whats up? are you ready to drop your pants and spread your cheeks?" LMFAO!!!!! I guess its that getting drunker faster thing.

3. Teens are doing Vodka Snorts. Its as simple as it sounds. They snork vodka. Say it with me now..... "WHAT THE FUCK?????"

No comments:

Post a Comment