November 11, 2008

Are you freakin' kidding me????

So, we just got back from Kohls where we got new sneakers for the princess. The whole point of getting her new sneakers is that she complains that her old ones "feel funny". So we are finally driving home (30mins from kohls) when she says "My new sneakers feel tight." Are you fucking kidding me???? Oh. My. Fucking. God. I could kill her...

I also need to bitch about Kohls having no damn shopping carts. I think they have like 10 carts for the whole store. And then to see the old ladys pushing around the stroller carts. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! I had to carry one of the store bags and I had to stuff it with THREE winter boot boxes plus all the other shit I picked up. I seriously kept knocking shit down as I walked by. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment